Victor Wu (吳詣泓), founded Vpon (威朋大數據廣告公司) in 2008 and has built the business to be the leading big data technology company in Asia.
Victor held system engineering and marketing positions for an extended period of time at IBM while he led IT system planning and designing efforts for many financial institutions, including ABN AMRO, ING Group and UBS with annual sales of millions of US Dollars.
Since 2008, as CEO of Vpon, Victor has been responsible for the creation and implementation of business strategies, managing businesses cross nations and regions and leading the team to provide Citibank, McDonald's, Coca-Cola and other world famous brands with mobile marketing solutions. He also raised two runs of venture capital funding of some US$ 10 million in 2011 and 2014. Victor lead Vpon to gain outstanding rankings in Forbes’ list for consecutive two years. In 2015, Vpon is selected as the Third Place of “2015 Unlisted Small Businesses of Potential at China” by Forbes China.
- Victor was hired as Mentor of School of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, SJTU and to coach students how to start an undertaking. (2011)
- He completed his master's thesis on mobile marketing and advertising at the Shanghai Fudan University. (2008)
- He won the champion in Blueprint Business Competition. (2007)
- He received his MBA degree from Durham University in UK. (2006)
- He twice earned the annual excellent staff award at IBM. (2003~2006)
- 英國創業大賽Blueprint Business Competition商業競賽獲得首獎，2007
- 管理碩士學位(MBA)，英國德倫大學（Durham University），2006