APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interest in IVS 2015! Applications are now closed.
THREE startups will be chosen to fly to Kyoto to attend the exclusive, invitation-only Infinity Ventures Summit 2015, engage with high profile Japanese and regional entrepreneurs and corporates, and also join some private networking events with fellow CEOs & influencers.
Dates: December 7 to 10
Subsidy: Each team will receive one complimentary conference entrance for the Summit (ticket value: USD $1,000 each) and NT $30,000 (incl. tax) cash subsidy to cover flights and accommodation.
Language note: The forum will take place in Japanese, but there will be English translation.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Taiwan-based tech startup, with R&D primarily taking place in Taiwan
- Product must have international potential, with a plan to expand the business in Japan
- Team must have at minimum a working prototype (hardware) or open beta (software)
- Founder or Co-Founder must be able to introduce the product in English
- Team must already be registered as a business in Taiwan
- Must have raised under USD $3 million in funding
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following information via the link below by Monday Nov. 16 at 5pm:
- Company Name
- Product Name
- Official website and (optional) pitch deck
- One paragraph describing your go-to-market strategy for the Japan market
- Optional: If you have a more detailed Japan market plan, please provide a link to this document.
Three startups will be chosen by Infinity Ventures & TSS together.
The selected teams will be notified by Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 5pm, and the list of teams will be shared on the Taiwan Startup Stadium Facebook page.
Additional requirements & notices:
- Team must attend the full program (including forum agenda & scheduled social events) and may not arrange personal tours or other activities during the event hours.
- Teams must issue a Taiwan invoice in order to receive the NT $30,000 travel subsidy.
- Teams will be responsible for booking own air tickets & accommodation. Please be sure to choose a hotel close to the event venue for easy transportation.
- Teams must provide a feedback report within one week of returning to Taiwan.