Applications are now closed.
Stay tuned for our next internship announcement Jan. 2017!
We are looking for passionate, driven, and energetic student interns to join Taiwan Startup Stadium. The interns will be based in our Taipei office and work closely with our team on various initiatives supporting startups. We are a team of dedicated and creative people with a common mission for supporting Taiwan startups. The pace here is rapid and the sense of accomplishment is great! Work at Taiwan Startup Stadium and enjoy a collaborative work environment!
Let’s rock the startup world!
Duration & Time Commitment
- August 2016 - January 2017
- Summer vacation: 4 days per week
- During the semester: 2.5 days per week
- Coordinate startup/marketing/community events
- Create, organize and update the internal database and profile documentation
- Help document Taiwan Startup Stadium events, workshops, and office hours
- Identify opportunities to engage startups and the entrepreneur communities
- Search for related news and other general research
- Hourly wages payable monthly
- In-depth understanding of the Taiwan startup ecosystem
- Opportunity to meet lots of cool people like startup CEOs, VCs, TSS partners etc.
- Free snacks, beverages and cool swag
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master program
- Have passion for startups, technology and innovation
- Proven ability to read, speak, and write English fluently (we are an English-first work environment!)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Very detail-oriented, able to work with minimal supervision
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Translation or graphic design experience is a plus!
- Familiarity with financial/legal terms is a big plus!
When will I find out whether I've been selected?
Applications will be reviewed and interviews offered to qualified candidates by August 2.