Applications are now closed.
Thank you for your interest in Accelerator Bootcamp: Squad 2!
The application period has now ended. All teams will be notified of their application results by end of day on 11/6.
Accelerator Bootcamp is back! This time, we're bringing you a bigger and better 3-week program to prepare your Taiwan-based startup to apply for overseas accelerators. You’ll learn everything there is to know about accelerators, meet alumni of top programs like Techstars & 500 Startups, complete a full application & interview simulation with VIP judges Wayne Huang 黃耀文 and Kai-fu Lee 李開復, and learn how to network like the pros! If your startup is planning to apply to an accelerator program by the end of June 2016, we highly recommend that you join Squad 2!
Oh, and the best part?
Any team who successfully applies to an approved overseas accelerator will qualify for
up to USD $20,000, plus 3 round-trip plane tickets!
Intensive 3-week program running from 11/15 to 12/4
20 hours of interactive classes & workshops
Training & real-world practice in pitching and networking
Weekly one-on-one coaching & application goal-setting
Awesome hands-on learning, course materials, & templates
Full application & interview simulation
Alumni Night with experienced accelerator graduates
Founders Lunches with mentors Wayne Huang & Kai-fu Lee
Graduation & Demo Night with mentors and investors (plus a "Shark Tank" live pitch for 3 selected teams)
BONUS FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS :
- Accelerator Bootcamp is open only to Taiwan-based technology startups who are building their products in Taiwan.
- At least one founder must be either a Taiwanese citizen or a foreign resident of Taiwan with a valid residency permit (including the new entrepreneur visa).
- For the stipend of up to USD $20k for successful applicants, the company must be registered in Taiwan before funds can be disbursed.
- A maximum of 3 participants per startup may join the classes & workshops, unless otherwise noted.
- Each accepted team must submit a small deposit to confirm participation. The full deposit will be returned upon successful completion of the program.
- The USD $20,000 stipend is based on a minimum 3-month program. For shorter program lengths, the stipend will be based on the length of time. (Ex: A 1-month program will earn 1/3 of the standard $20k stipend.) For programs longer than 3 months, $20k is still the maximum.
- The stipend may only be disbursed for attendance of the pre-approved accelerators listed here. For teams who wish to attend accelerators not on the list, the Taiwan Startup Stadium team will conduct an accelerator review to determine if the program qualifies.
Are you looking for Accelerator Bootcamp: Squad 1? Check out the following link: