PLEASE NOTE: The 2015 Taiwan Startup Stadium Internship Program deadline has passed!
Thanks for your interest in joining Taiwan Startup Stadium! The deadline for the 2015 program has already passed, but here are some answers to common questions:
Q: How/when will I know whether or not I was accepted?
Qualified applicants will be notified of an interview opportunity by the end of July, and we'll announce the selected candidates in August.
Q: I missed the deadline. Can I still apply?/Will there be another program soon?
It's too late to apply for the current program, but we'll announce future internship opportunities through our Facebook, Twitter, and TSS newsletter. The next program will likely be announced in early 2016.
We are looking for passionate, driven and energetic student interns at Taiwan Startup Stadium build the foundations for the startup database and business landscape research. The interns will be based in our office in Taipei, Taiwan to work very closely with our team to shape startup companies' critical decisions.
We are a team of dedicated and creative people with a common vision for supporting Taiwan startups. The pace here is rapid and the sense of accomplishment is big! Work at Taiwan Startup Stadium, and enjoy a collaborative work environment and the knowledge that you will enrich lots of startups. Let’s rock the world!
- 2015 Aug - 2016 mid-Jan
- Summer vacation: 4 days per week
- During the semester: 2.5 days per week
- Plan and execute startup /marketing/community events and identify engagement opportunities to increase Taiwan Startup Stadium partnerships
- Organize and set up the T-Global Startup Database & Wiki
- Execute and document Taiwan Startup Stadium workshops, as well as interviews with TSS mentors/advisors
- Create startup profile documentations
- Conduct startup competitive and business landscape analysis
- Monthly salary (negotiable)
- Gain a better understanding of the Taiwan startup ecosystem
- Get to know lots of cool people from startups, VCs, TSS partners, etc.
- Team outings, snacks, beverages, cool swag
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters program
- Have passion for startups, technology and innovation
- Proven ability to read, speak, and write English fluently (We are an English-first work environment!)
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and commitment