REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
We've heard the pitches and have made our selections... Check out the winners here!
Or perhaps you are looking for the latest Rock the Mic event ...
We're headed to #SlushAsia16 & #RISEConf!
ROCK the MIC is back, and our Pan-Asia Edition is our biggest ever! Sixteen (16!) Taiwan startups will be selected to exhibit their products at two of Asia's biggest startup conferences, 8 teams to Slush Asia in Tokyo and 8 teams to RISE in Hong Kong! Register now to pitch on April 11, and get ready to rock Asia with us!
TSS Rock the Mic今春重量級加碼登場，擴大募集全台最優秀的新創團隊前進五月份兩個亞洲規模最大的新創盛會參展，全程贊助五月中8隊前往東京Slush Asia，五月底8隊前進香港RISE，4/11台北舉辦兩分鐘英文電梯簡報海選，現正熱烈報名中！
2 minutes. No slides. No product demo. Give it a shot!
How to register:
In order to join ROCK the MIC, your team must meet the following requirements:
- Is a Taiwan-based tech startup (at least 1 engineer/developer on team, producing a software or hardware/IoT product)
- Product must have international potential (not only for Taiwan market)
- Team must have at minimum a working prototype (hardware) or public beta (software)
- Founder or Co-Founder is able to introduce the product in English
- Company is registered in Taiwan
- Available for travel from May 11-15 for Slush Asia or May 29-June 2 for RISE Conference
- Must have received under USD $2.5 million in funding
Date: Monday, April 11
Check-in Time: 1:00pm (pitches in order of arrival)
Pitch Start Time: 1:30pm
Location: Syntrend 11F - Civil Blvd. Sec. 3 No. 2, 11F
* 2 minutes, followed by possible Q&A from judges
* must be fully done in English
* NO slides (only one screenshot will be shown)
* NO product demos (no products on stage!)
ROCK the MIC XL FAQ:
What criteria will be used to judge the teams?
Primarily, teams will be selected based on how ready they are to exhibit to an international audience. Having a mature product, clear branding, and an engaging presentation will all help to win over our judges!
If our team wins, how many team members can join the exhibition?
Winning teams will be permitted to bring two team members. (Round-trip flights, hotel accommodations, conference passes and exhibition space, and group meals are included.) If additional team members would like to attend, they must arrange their own travel plans and cover their own costs of attendance.
Our team won't be in Taiwan on April 11. Can we still register?
We encourage all teams to pitch live, as our judges will be able to ask follow-up questions that may help us better understand your product. However, if none of your co-founders are available to pitch live on April 11, we can accept your pitch by video. Complete your registration as usual and reply to the confirmation email you receive to make arrangements for your video pitch.